Jul 24, 2009

OMG! I Just Felt the baby!!!

I have shared here that I am really stressed because I haven't heard the baby's heartbeat yet and I can't the baby on a U/S until August 12 and I am scared something will be wrong (paranoia due to previous mc) Anyway . . . . I JUST FELT THE BABY!!!! I am so excited. It was very definite, no mistaking it!

I am so happy. It was only one movement but it was a sign that there is definitely someone in there moving around and making his/her presence known. Now if the baby could just keep it up on a regular basis until August 12, I may survive this thing after all!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

YAY for feeling the baby. Hang in there, Aug 12 is almost here!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Emily said...

Yeah! That's always reassuring. And I hope Aug. 12 gets here fast for you...it's impossible waiting for those appointments!

Julie said...

That is wonderful! I am so glad your little one decided to make his/her presence known! August 12th is just around the corner. I will be praying that it comes even faster for you ;) *hugs*

Julie said...

Isn't feeling a baby move within one of the most amazing feelings in the world?!?!

Congrats!

Julie
http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter