Jun 15, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT check Princess Belle's lunch bag after school to find that of the big lunch I had provided all she ate was crackers and candy. And having found that, I absolutely did not give her french fries and gravy for an after school snack (secretly thinking it was reason number 168 why I am glad to be homeschooling, I can make sure my skinny Princess actually eats a substantial lunch.) Nope, Not Me!

I certainly DID NOT put a tape of Big Comfy Couch on while Princess Magpie played in her chair and proceed to lay down beside her and sleep for an hour. Princess Belle didn't watch tv until she was nearly two years old, I do not let my 10 month daughter watch tv, really I don't. Nope Not Me!

I DID NOT discover that I love making homemade decaf mocha's to get me through until I can replace my coffee maker. I am not addicted to the feeling of having a nice hot drink in my hands and I did not discover that a mocha covers both my coffee needs and my chocolate needs all in one shot. I am eating only healthy foods while pg and would never drink anything so frivolous. Nope, Not Me!

I DID NOT totally ignore the housework that needs to be done in our house today because I am just too tired and sick to care. Nope, Not Me!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ooh...decaf mochas?! How do you make them? I love froofy coffees! lol That isn't a word, is it? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a nap in... That's a good thing!

Twitter