Jun 9, 2009

freaking out

Prince Charming has Princess Belle at the emergency dept. She wanted a Mr. Freezie and I was making supper. Rather than wait for me to cut it open for her, she decided to get a steak knife and do it herself and she cut finger pretty badly. I had Princess Magpie screaming for her supper, supper for the family on the stove and cookies in the oven so I let Princess Belle go with Prince Charming and without me. She has never gone to the ER without me. I HATE waiting and not knowing. My poor baby. Hopefully from now on she will remember that the only knifes she is (and always has been) allowed to use are plastic butter knives. UGH I am freaking out. Maybe I will make some biscuits to keep busy while I wait.


5 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I hope everything is okay. I hate that feeling of being helpless.

http://countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com/2009/06/canadian-etsy-giveaway-3.html
Drop over and let me know if everything is alright.

Anonymous said...

I would be freaking out too! ... Hope she's not in too much pain!

Julie

Marti said...

Hope this turned out OK! Nothing worse than worrying about our children being hurt! Sorry for not being around much - hugs to you!

Heather said...

Oh No, you must be a wreak right now! Hugs!

Jennifer said...

I hope she's ok. Kepp us posted.

Twitter