Jun 12, 2009

Don't Forget to Laugh!

Your baby can learn sign language!

Here's how to say:

"Please change my diaper": Turn beet red and make straining expression, then smile.
• "I'd like something to eat, please": Cram fist in mouth and suck wildly.
• "I'm tired": Make a series of weeping gestures before closing eyes and lolling head backward.
"Please pass me that thing up there that I can't reach": Point and grunt, then continue pointing and open mouth into screaming position.
"No thank you. I think I've had enough": Throw food or object to floor with exaggerated grin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You made me laugh. I'll probably try some. Hey mom, In case you're putting up a business, it might help to know that there are available free Canadian government grants .

Anonymous said...

*lol* ... Yes, my kids knew that kind of sign language when they were babies. :D

Julie

Twitter