May 30, 2009

Saturday 9: Uninvited


Saturday 9: Uninvited

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited? Depends on whether I have enough of everthing. It is for a dinner, I might not have enough food, then I would mind. But as long as there is enough of everything, I don't mind.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone? My best friend.

3. Last person on your missed call list? Prince Charming.

4. Who calls you the most? Prince Charming

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up? I don't know. I love all sorts of them: Careless Whisper, Crying, Yesterday, Love On the Rocks, November Rain, Are You Lonesome Tonight, The Great Pretender, How Do I live, I will always Love you, and more . . .

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be? Stuff for my kitchen

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one? I can't narrow it down

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow? I try to live for today

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid? I wasn't allowed to watch scary movies as a kid.

No comments:

Twitter