May 16, 2009

Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?



Saturday 9: Do You Think I'm Sexy?

1. Who do you think is sexy? Patrick Swayze in the Dirty Dancing Era, Mel Gibson in Bird on a Wire, Brad Pitt in Troy, all sorts of people.

2. When does it become love? When you truly get to know who a person is on the inside.

3. Are you a good dancer? Nope

4. What magazines do you read? Magazines about Parenting, Decorating, Diet, and Recipes.

5. If you could have any name, what would you call yourself? I would call myself the nickname that Prince Charming gave me.

6. Have you ever ridden in a limo? If yes, when? Nope

7. What is something you really like to do? Anything creative, spend time with my family, read, watch movies, cook great meals.

8. Last chance: Who wins Idol, Kris Allen or Adam Labert? I have no idea.

9. If you had to, what animal would you choose to be? A bird, so I could fly above the world and enjoy that feeling of absolute freedom.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're not going to tell us what that nick-name is, huh? *lol*

Twitter