May 14, 2009

Remembering Pregnancies

Pg with Belle
Pg with Maggie

As I look at those bellies and I look down, I realize that my body remembers being pg. I guess where it hasn't been all that long since I was pg, it is changing back quickly. I can see my belly shifting and changing and I am not even all that far along. I guess it is partly due to the fact that this is my third child (fourth pg), that I have been pg for parts of the last three years, and that there was a mere 8 months between pregnancies.

I am trying to get ahead on some things early in this pregnancy. I am however listening to my body and stopping when I get too tired. I just want to be sure that I have as much done as I can before I am unable to get anything done. Especially since I will probably be on bedrest at the end of this pregnancy again.

4 comments:

Emily said...

bed rest? Oh, no! I found that my third pregnancy was obvious wayyyy sooner too...I was pretty much in maternity clothes by about 9 weeks. We didn't tell anyone until my second trimester, and by the time we let our friends know, they were like, "um, yeah, it's been pretty obvious!" lol

Julie said...

I started showing sooner (and got bigger) with each of my pregnancies. By the time I had Amanda, I was in maternity clothes by the 2nd or 3rd month (with Jared is was closer to 5 months) *lol*

BTW... Homeschooling with a newborn can get busy at times, but it is do-able. Amanda was born a month before Jared started 1st grade (and I had Josh doing pre-school work)... As Amanda got bigger, that's when it got harder. She would always try to grab and eat my pens and the teacher books. *rofl*

It was actuall Alicia (at age 2) who was difficult that year! She was bored when the boys were in school, and would get into mischief while we did lessons. *lol* ... One time I even found her swinging in Amanda's baby swing in the living room, and couldn't figure out how she got in the thing. *lol*

CrAzY Working Mom said...

I got bigger, faster with #3 as well. Congrats, again. I can't wait to read all about your journey (again)! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I'm sorry I'm so late in congratulating you on your pregnancy. I swear, I'm so behind on my blogs these last several days. Just dragging my butt around to get to commenting a little better.

Anyhow, I'm excited for you and will enjoy reading about your journey (again) too!

Twitter