May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I absolutely DID NOT send Princess Belle to swimming class wearing her swimsuit under her clothes and forget to send her brush, towel and underthings. I am a good mommy and I would never forget such things. Nope, Not Me!

I certain DID NOT get up this morning, so tired that when making my morning decaf I put in half the amount of coffee for twice the amount of water. I have been making coffee for all my adult life. I would never make a silly mistake like that. Nope Not Me!

And after having made such disasterous coffee, it DID NOT take me all day of drinking this coffee, wondering why it was so bad, to realize what I had done to my coffee to mess it up. I am a coffee lover, I would never drink such sludge. Nope, Not Me!

I DID NOT get my pregnant butt up this morning and finding myself exhausted and contemplating naps decide instead to attack the disaster of titanic proportions that is Princess Belle's room. Nope, Not Me!

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

lol. Sounds like you had the kinda day I had! Happy "Not Me." Found you through MckMama's blog. You have a cute layout!

Julie said...

That forgetting the undies and towel thing? ... Sounds like something I would do! *lol*

Twitter