May 29, 2009

Friday Five


  1. I am doing okay. I have discovered that this baby does not like: pasta, rice, meat, and anything greasy. If I stick to dry snacks, fruits and veggies, I can avoid some nausea.
  2. I am soooo tired. I am having troubles getting all the things I have put on my list for housework done. I am slowly picking away at it though.
  3. I warned Prince Charming that the meals for the remainder of this pregnancy are going to get boring. I just don't have it in me to cook anything fancy or interesting.
  4. I am still loving our kitties. They are just sooooo darned cute. I love watching them ambush each other and play with each other. They provide hours of entertainment.
  5. I still have to take Princess Magpie's 10 month pics. I will do it today or tomorrow. I am just so tired, I find it hard to get things done. She is so amazing though. I love watching her giggle as she waves at us. I love the way she yells "Baba!" when she wants more food. I guess since she knows that her baby bottle is "baba", she figures all food is baba. I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Sorry you are tired... Hope you perk up soon....

Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes... I remember the days of avoiding certain foods. *lol* It's all worth it though! :D

Julie

Twitter