May 3, 2009

Conversations with a seven year old

Me: Princess Belle, why is there a plastic bag in the toilet? (trying desperately to figure out what sort of science experiment could possibly led to this.)
Princess Belle: I couldn't get the water out of it. (Of course, I should have known)
Me: okay and why was there water in it?
Princess Belle: I wanted to make an ice pack but I didn't know how. (freezing it never occurred to you?)
Me: And why is there half a roll of toilet paper in the garbage?
Princess Belle: I tried to clean it up.
Me: Oh, of course. (life is never boring when you have a seven year old around. LOL)

3 comments:

Tasha said...

What a sweetheart.

Emily said...

I'd choose a life like that over a boring life any day!!

Julie said...

You always handle things so much better than I would have!!!

Twitter