Mar 14, 2009

Saturday Photohunt -- Four

Theme: Four Become a Photo Hunter Tag:

The theme this week is Four. When I saw this theme, I started looking through my pictures trying to find a picture to suit. The first one I came across was this picture of Four stockings on our wall. Our first year that our little family of four had all of our stockings hung side by side on the wall at Christmas.


I thought about the fact that we are now a family of four. And how long I waited for us to be that way. (And how in my only family pic so far, Princess Belle is posing in a way she thinks is pretty but mostly makes her look sad.)


And I remembered a four year old Princess Belle heading out to preschool and scared she was sitting there alone waiting to leave us for the first time. And I remembered hiding how scared for her I was.

13 comments:

Mariz said...

Good looking family you have here. Nice post! Happy weekend.

My entry is HERE

Anonymous said...

First day of school is really frightening. Same as my experience.

Mariz said...

Btw, I really love your blog header, so cute & creative.

Enigma said...

Perfect contributions all. Great interpretations of the them. Also a great blog. Very interesting. Have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

So cute...
Mine's up, too
http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

Teena in Toronto said...

It won't be long 'til Christmas is here again!

I played too :)

Notsosnowwhite said...

More pics more pics..... i cant get enough..lol

Unknown said...

Nice family shots.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I must say that your interpretation of PhotoHunt's four has an emotional element. Nice one, your kids are very pretty.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Awww!!! Four is a nice family number. And six it, too. That's us.

I moved my Photo Hunters to my new photo blog. Please visit if you can!

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-4/

Have a great weekend!

sammawow said...

The four stockings hung up is a great take on the theme of "four" today! Nice shots of your family too!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, your family looks beautiful!!! I have missed you and thought I would check on my ep bloggers. You are doing great!!!

Anonymous said...

I would have a LOT of pictures to suit the number 4! :D

Love that Christmas fireplace!!!

Twitter