Mar 7, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Your Bestest Day

1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day? The day my first child was born. Actually the single greatest moment of my life was the second my first daughter was born.

2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day? The day that I lost a baby at 9 weeks gestation. I had waited 5 years to get pregnant with her and losing her was completely devastating.

3. If you had to pick the best year of your life, when was it and why? I would actually say that this year is my greatest year so far. I have my two beautiful daughters, I am closer to my husband than I ever was. I am settling in and feel content with my life.

4. If you had to pick the worst year of your life, when was it and why? I would say it was the year I was suffering from post-partum depression after my first daughter was born. It was horrible and my family life suffered because of it.

5. Most recently, what night did you do something that you loved? This is tough, I love to spend evenings with my family. I do that most evenings. Maybe I could say that the evening we had Princess Belle's birthday party. I was able to give her a kick-butt present and to give her the party she wanted. I loved making her happy.

6. Most recently, what night did you do something that you hated? I don't remember. Mostly if I hate it, I don't do it.

7. Tell us about your best relationship that did not work out. I had a relationship with a guy who was just not ready to settle down. He had been left at the alter by the girl before me and he was once burned twice shy. He was a great guy, but a little uptight and not as great as Prince Charming.

8. Tell us about your worst romantic relationship that you’ve had. I haven't had any really bad ones.

9. Is there a celebrity that you’d love to spend a “no hold bars” night with? I am sure there is. Probably some nice hot guy that melts my insides. But at the moment, I am drawing a blank. Maybe Patrick Swayze from a few years ago in the Ghost and Dirty Dancing era.

7 comments:

Lisa G said...

Postpartum depression sucks. I had it, and it was hard on everyone.

Emily said...

There's really nothing as amazing and magical as those first few seconds after the first baby is born.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, i enjoyd reading your answers. I played too this week!

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm sorry about #2. I just wrote about a similar memory today. Labor and childbirth seem to be on the minds of the ladies today.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No bad relationships? Now that's a surprise! Happy Saturday...

Unknown said...

Loosing a baby and post partum depression... that's so hard.

Huggggggsss

You can find my answers ::here::

Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the miscarriage thing. *sigh* ... I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :(

Twitter