Feb 21, 2009

Saturday 9


1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? I wander around the internet usually. It helps me to see other creative things and then I am sparked with ideas too.

2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? Being caught singing in public
3. What values did your parents instill in you? To be honest, kind, hardworking and outgoing.

4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? tight jeans, neon clothing, big hair and big earings.

5. What is your favorite breakfast? anything that starts with a nice hot coffee or a nice hot chai tea latte.

6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? I have no idea, to be honest.
7. What gadget could you not live without? My television remote control or depending how big something is before you consider it a gadget, my hand mixer.

8. Do you collect anything? antique books, movies, and earings.

9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? my parenting groups and hotmail.

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I agree that the TV remote is VERY important! Have a great Saturday...

Anonymous said...

I remember those neon clothes! *lol* ... I never had one though.

Twitter