Feb 26, 2009

Okay I admit it

Okay I admit it, I took today off. I didn't do any of the one hundred and thirty one things I had planned to do. Instead, I sat on the couch drinking decaf coffee nursing a headache that just wouldn't quit. So, while my dear blog friends may have stopped here looking for amusement, or something of interest to read, they found a wasteland of old posts with nothing new to enjoy.

I have been preoccupied lately. I have been thinking about Princess Magpie who is currently working on her sixth tooth and giving mommy a hard time. I am thinking about Princess Belle and how she is changing every day. I am thinking about how hard it is to walk the line between low carb to lose weight and gluten and dairy free to feel healthy. I am thinking about how much I wish it was Spring already as I am so done with snow. I am thinking about the fact that we have been trying to conceive again since Princess Magpie was born and how she is seven months old now and I hope it doesn't take five years this time as I am 37 years old now.

And in the midst of all that crap swirling around in my head, you would think a little would slip out here onto the blog for you to enjoy. But nope, I haven't been that good. So from the foggy brain of Twisted Cinderella, you will have to settle for a little wave, "Hi!" and a hope for better things to come.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow...you do have a lot on your mind! I hope that Princess Magpie's tooth comes in soon...that teething is frustrating! And I hear you...I'm sooo ready for spring too!

Cory said...

We all need our days off, especially when we have THAT much on our minds.
If I could bottle some nice almost spring down from here and mail it, I would!

Anonymous said...

A day off sounds nice to me! ... Hope the headache is gone.

Jenn said...

It was neat to read this older post! Looking at the sidebar, knowing you have your two princes, is such a blessing. :)
We all have those lazy days, and even mamas deserve them! :)
hugs!

Twitter