Feb 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
  1. I DID NOT go out to dinner for my first gluten free/dairy free meal out and get brave enough to get the "very cute" waiter to check with the chef for gluten free foods and completely forget to ask about dairy free and so have a reaction anyway. Not me!!

  2. I DID NOT keep both my girls out past their bedtime to get said meal and then get groceries. Not me!!

  3. I DID NOT buy only soy milk while I got groceries and so force my family to drink soy milk like me. Not me!!

  4. I DID NOT spend 10 minutes searching the stores for dairy free creamer for my coffee, decide just to use soy milk and then when I got home decide to just switch to herbal tea for a while. Not me!!

  5. I DID NOT spend 1/2 hour getting totally excited in the grocery store over the wonderful gluten free/dairy free stuff I found while shopping. Not me!!

  6. I DID NOT spend the last 6 minutes before Princess Magpie went to her crib admiring her little chubby legs and her little pudgy belly when she clearly was waiting for me to just her to bed. Not me!!

  7. I DID NOT send Princess Belle to bed telling her to NOT come down and ask for a snack as she had ONCE AGAIN fed her supper to the dog. Not me!!


2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, it sounds like you have a fun diet... or not! A cute waiter can do it to the best of us!

Anonymous said...

As for #7, I would do the same thing. *lol*

Twitter