Jan 31, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Going to Pot

1. When was the last time you smoked pot? I have never smoked pot.

2. What do you think is your biggest weakness? I guess it is my need to be the best, fastest, hardest working. If I am not, then I feel like I failed. It made working outside the house very stressful. I feel like I do pretty good at this whole SAHM mommy thing.

3. What is your biggest fear? Anything happening to my kids. It would kill me. Other than that I am terrified of spiders.

4. Is there a particular goal that you’d like accomplish this year? Get Pregnant, get healthy.

5. What do you miss most from your youth? My carefree attitude.

6. What is your best physical feature? My eyes .

7. Are you very confident? I didn't used to be but I am getting better.

8. Tell us about the last time you were drunk. I haven't been drunk since I was a teenager. I passed out in my Uncles van.

9. Have you ever cheated on a lover? Nope.

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Your uncle must have been happy to find you! Enjoy your day...

annies home said...

share your weakness as well but do not always look at it that way I see it as a way of getting myself going

Lisa G said...

Loved your answers :)

Anonymous said...

I've never smoked pot either... And I've never been remotely drunk. *lol*

Twitter