Jan 8, 2009

Princess Magpie's appointment


Princess Magpie went to get some shots yesterday. She got weighed and measured as well.

She was 17 lbs, her head was 18.11 inches and she was 25.59 inches long. She is 17 pounds, and that is at the 81th percentile for weight. She is is 25.5 inches, and that is at the 55th percentile for height. And she has a head circumference of 18.11 inches, and that is at greater than the 97th percentile for head circumference. (LOL, I can tell she has a big head when I put her clothes on. Let's hope she isn't forever cursed with a big head like her mommy)

She did well for her shots (better than mommy who hates making her girl cry) and was fussy last night but overall wasn't too bad. She is a little late getting her shots because the nurse and I had some troubles matching up our schedule over Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the big head thing well. *lol* ... Jared was always 5-10% for height and weight, but his head was always in the 90%. Crazy!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

She is right on tract, and what a cutie!!

Are you getting pounded with snow today? Have a great day.

Twisted Cinderella said...

We are getting rain right now. It was snowing earlier.

Anonymous said...

Hello, what a cute baby she is... I have a question, and really appreciate your answer if not too much trouble... My daughter is 17 months old and she has been above 97th percentile for head circumference as well, she is otherwise developing fine. When I search on this I feel quite confused, I was wondering if your pediatrician made any comment on your daughter's head circumference, and if so would you mind sharing it. Thank you so much for your time...
Amaya

Twisted Cinderella said...

My pediatrician wasn't concerned. Her head was on the large side (same percentile, I just wasn't told) when she was born, my head was always on the large side. I was told at this point, it doesn't seem to be anything to be concerned about.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciate it...
Amaya

Twitter