Jan 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions

It has been quite some time since I have made any New Years Resolutions. But I am feeling like I need to have some goals for this year. So in the next year, I would like to do the following:
  1. Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight or lower
  2. Get my PCOS under control so that I can be pregnant again by the end of the year
  3. Get my house more organized
  4. Spend more time having fun with my kids
  5. Keep better control of my laundry
  6. Clean up my basement and make the rec room useable.
  7. Always be grateful for my family and how lucky I am to have them, never let PCOS get me down. No matter what happens I am so lucky to have two such beautiful girls.
I think these goals. I think I can accomplish them. What would you like to accomplish in the next year?

Happy New Year, my friends. I hope that you all have a wonderful year filled with all the joy and happiness that you deserve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some good resolutions to me!

Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Great resolutions. I haven't made any this year. Although just want to spend more time with my family. So happy new year to you and your family and may 2009 be everything you want it to be - remember to laugh long and loud!!

Lisa said...

Great resolutions. I haven't made any this year. Although just want to spend more time with my family. So happy new year to you and your family and may 2009 be everything you want it to be - remember to laugh long and loud!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I wish you success with getting pregnant again this year.

I am with you with most of your resolutions, house organized, better control of laundry, clean basement.. all need attention at this house as well. Happy New Year my new friend.

Pam

Twitter