Dec 14, 2008

Community Christmas Party

One of my favorite things about this neighbourhood is the community. I love that we have a tenants association that does stuff for all the holidays. today, we attended the Christmas Party. Princess Belle was so excited to see Santa again she even picked out her own outfit, and Princess Magpie didn't cry when she saw him. I got pics as this was the first time that Princess Magpie saw Santa. It was fun and I love to see the kids so excited. After we got home, after Prince Charming went for a nap, I got an idea and so I changed around the living room to give us a place to put our Christmas tree. After I was done, I rearranged the kitchen to free up a space for a certain present I happen to be aware of. The funny thing is that I moved the table to the center of the kitchen to get it out of the way to move the shelves and when it was there, I looked and thought, "hmm, that looks rather nice there." So for now, it will stay like that. I like it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! Love the bottom one!

And my, under that beard, Santa looks young! *rofl*

Anonymous said...

My goodness look at how beautiful those children are. They have grown so much!!

Have a beautiful Christmas my dear!

Twitter