Nov 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #70

Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella
  1. I have been really tired lately. I don't know why but I have had a nap the last 3 days in a row.
  2. I finally took down all my halloween decorations today. This is a big accomplishment!
  3. Princess Belle thanked me for having her laundry cleaned, folded and in her room. I thought it was really sweet, but I wondered what it said about the couple of weeks that I was having troubles getting a handle on things.
  4. I finally bought me a new filing cabinet to store our household files! I am so thrilled. I bought it on sale for $15 but it satisfies the organization freak in me. However it is sitting in the corner and is one more thing in this house yelling at me because I haven't gotten to it yet.
  5. I bought a laundry sorter and I am going to buy another. That way when I have laundry in the laundry room I can sort it out into sections: one for each person, one for towels, and one for sheets and blankets. It isn't put together yet and it is yet another thing yelling at me because I am not on top of it yet.
  6. I bought some picture frames do a picture wall that has both my girls in it. Adding more to the pressure of stuff that isn't done in my house yet.
  7. I am having such difficulties with my diet. It is truly a struggle.
  8. I got a surprise cheque in the mail. It was only small but it was enough to try to make up for some of the food that we lost when our fridge broke.
  9. I am loving a few of the new shows that are on this season. I really like: Gary Unmarried, Fringe, The Mentalist, The Eleventh Hour.
  10. I wish I could hire cleaner to come to my house. I could really use a hand to get it under control. I don't know why but it feels like I am constantly struggling to keep on top of it.
  11. I HATE clutter. Prince Charming and Princess Belle was clutter fiends. Leaving piles of junk in there wake wherever they go. I like clean flat surfaces, I do not think a flat surface is a free place to pile more junk.
  12. I have a diet dessert that I absolutely love. I use a hand blender to smooth out fat free cottage cheese, I mix it with Splenda and Fat free Yogurt and I just love it! I mix in various things to change up the flavor sometimes but I love it even plain.
  13. I love that Princess Mag-pie is babbling, playing, and having fun so much more now. She sits in her bouncy seat, kicks with her feet and plays with toys. It is cute to see!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are struggling with your diet. It is not an easy task. Best of luck to you. Happy T13!

Twitter