Nov 16, 2008

Sunday Ramblings


Well with the weekend being here I missed my 1 1/2 hours of free time in the morning. I just can't keep on top of the housework without out. But lucky me, Princess Belle had a birthday party to go to today and Prince Charming took her. That meant that if I could get Princess Mag-pie to nap at all, I could get at least something done. So for the first 1/2 hour they were gone, she slept. And I hurried and cleaned the kitchen and folded some laundry and put more on. When she gave me a few more minutes, I decided to take a little time to myself to drink a nice cup of coffee and come here and visit with you guys.

I think my idea for a birthday present was pretty cool. I took a pic of the birthday girl and her mom so I took it and framed it in a pretty Princess Photo Frame. It was a really nice pic and I think it was a thoughtful gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love the first one! :D

Tasha said...

Great birthday gift idea

Twitter