Nov 17, 2008

Monday Mumbllings


I didn't get 1 1/2 hours of free time this morning. Princess Mag-pie fooled me and woke up as soon as her sister left the house. I am hoping that this was a freak accident and she will return to sleeping in until 9:30 - 10:30 in the morning.

I am working today on creating a template for someone. It is fun for me. I really enjoy using my brains in that way. I squeeze in the time in five minute increments as I get a few minutes of Princess-Mag-pie free time.

I had fun taking pics of the girls yesterday. They were sweet and both enjoyed it. I love when they match. The lighting was not co-operating though. For some reason, some pics came out red, some came out blue and some came out yellow. It was up to me to try to adjust them afterwards.

I plan to take Christmas Pics of the girls and I plan to take pics of Princess Mag-pie once a month on her birthday for her first year. I am taking these pics with her little green froggy, it gives them a theme and it makes it easier to see how she grows.

My thoughts: I don't understand fully-capable, financially stable mothers who can choose one child over another, who can decide that they will just leave one of their kids with someone else so that they can raise one of their children. I love my girls. They are my world. I would fight tooth and nail any one who try to take either of my kids. And I sure as heck would not hand one over voluntarily without any prompting because I thought if I only had one, I will have more free time to go out and have fun and try to find true love or whatever else I feel like doing. What kind of a mom is that??? I am a mom, love me . . . love my kids. We are a package deal.

ps. I am not talking about down-on-their luck moms who make this decision out of love for their kids. I have the utmost respect for that tough decision. I am talking about a mom who is too darned lazy to take care of the kids she purposefully brought into this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Amanda was a baby, I did once a month pictures with a stuffed dog. :D ... Wish I had done it with the other three too!

Twitter