Nov 3, 2008

Monday Mumblings

I am having a productive day so far today. I, got a nice long shower, put away Princess Belle's laundry, cleaned up my kitchen, Cleaned Princess Belle's room, tidied up and sorted through some things in my kitchen. Now Princess Mag-pie is up and my time is limited again. But it feels good to feel like I have some control over some things in this house. Now I have to wait for our new fridge and see what we have left of our groceries.

I am hoping to get all our halloween decorations taken down today. Putting them up made me think of Christmas and look forward to that coming! And then when I got up this morning there was snow on the ground!!! Now I hate that, but it did feel a little like Christmas is coming soon. It does mean that I have to get a move on and go buy Princess Belle a new pair of snow pants. She has a hole in hers from last year. There were some cute ones at Walmart, so hopefully on payday we will head there.

I brought the bouncy seat and some toys back out for Princess Mag-pie. She is playing away with them now, but it does sound like she is trying to throw them a beating. Everytime I think she is getting mad, I look over and she has a handful of toys that she is shaking like crazy.

I am playing with photography and putting my own pictures up as wallpaper on my blog what do you think? Is it too busy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, SNOW on the ground?!?! WOW!!!
I don't know if I'm ready to think about Christmas just yet, although I know I need to.

I know what you mean about time being limited. Emily isn't one to want to be held, she just likes someone to be talking and playing with her all of the time. I bought her one of those things that she lays on her back and it has the toys on top of her. She really likes it. She doesn't enjoy the bouncy seat just yet, though. I hope you get all of your tasks accomplished today. I got mine done yesterday while Emily was at Grandma's house! :) Halloween is put away too.

Tasha said...

I really like the back ground...Its nice!

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on christmas...i've been stockin up on x-mas music and we've got presents hidden all over!!!!



http://daddy-detective-jon.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wall paper... really love it... it was the first thing I noticed when I opened your blog!!! Congrats on getting so much done as well - that is awesome I also LOVE that feeling!!!

Anonymous said...

Snow on the ground already... Crazy! ... It's 20 degrees above freezing here. :D

Twitter