Nov 24, 2008

Hurry Hurry


The above cartoon so describes me these days. The minute I have a little time without the baby in my arms, I scramble around to try to get some things done. It leaves me exhausted but at least I have some semblance of control over my house. I mean, my house isn't spotless, but I can usually avoid the disaster zone it had become. I do this so much that at this very moment, my conscience is pricking me because I could be folding laundry right now instead of chatting with you guys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those days... That's why, when we were visiting somewhere and my baby fell asleep in my arms, I would hold them while they were sleeping. :D (This drove Joe's family crazy, as they thought I needed to put the baby down while it slept. *sigh*) ... But I couldn't do it at home, so I would take advantage of the times when I could do it... You know?

Twitter