Nov 28, 2008

Friday Five


  1. I love Princess Mag-pie's hands they are so expressive. Even in her sleep, the first sign that something is bothering her is that she opens up her little fingers like she is going to give someone a high five and as she settles down the fingers close back up and the hand drops down. When she grins she either makes tight little fists or she clasps them together like she is trying to pray.
  2. What WAS Madonna thinking with this outfit? Supposedly it is feathers but it looks to me like she wearing someone's lawn!

  3. Princess Belle was sitting studiously writing in the living room behind the chair yesterday. She came over with an envelop and handed me this note that she had written by sounding out the words.
    In case you don't read Princess Belle, it says, "I love you because you are the best!" Isn't that the sweetest thing! My heart overflows.
  4. I have had a headache for 4 or 5 days now. It sucks and my house is starting to show signs of my pain (ie it is becoming a mess) So today, when Princess Mag-pie slept in, I cleaned up a little. My head still hurts but at least I don't feel guilty about my house.
  5. I have the best neighbours. They truly do spoil me! Just recently they have come over with Carrot Cake, Caramel Pecan Cake and Chocolate cake! I am going to gain a million pounds, but at least I will be full of YUMMY stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It does sound like you have some great neighbors!!

That note from Belle is so sweet!

Twitter