Oct 1, 2008

I am so upset

Our pay cheque didn't come today. It took all day to find out what was going on. All day of me getting more and more stressed. All day of me with only my baby to talk to and nothing to do but hold her and worry. And then we find out that it is coming next week. And when it comes it will be short. UGH!! My daughter has her school pictures tomorrow and now I have no money to get them done! I don't have any side dish to go with our pork for supper! I am so upset and frustrated! And there is nothing I did to make this happen!

2 comments:

Preston said...

Hey, not having a side dish isn't really that bad of a thing. I remember times when all I had to eat in the house was cheap 10 cent boxes of side dish mac and cheese. But I sure do hope you were able to get your daughter's pictures. And just remember, there are people out there who are reading your blog and crossing their fingers for you. :)

Anonymous said...

How annoying! We would be so in trouble if our check didn't come on time!!!

Twitter