Oct 3, 2008

Friday Five



  1. I took Princess Mag-pie in for her two-month shots yesterday. She is doing amazingly well. In one month she went from the 28th percentile for weight to the 60th percentile. She has also gone from 73rd percentile for height to 80th percentile. She is 11 lbs 7 oz now. So, she is healthy and growing.
  2. That nasty old needle hurt like heck. She was sore and fussy all day afterward and I felt like the worst mommy ever for subjecting her to such pain.
  3. We got the papers to move forward with Princess Belle's ADHD assessment. We sent some in to her teacher to fill out. So that is something anyway.
  4. Where Princess Mag-pie has been clingy and out of sorts for a few days, I haven't gotten much done in my house. I house now looks like I was out of sorts. Oh well, I will do what I can and try to get caught up as best I can.
  5. I finally got groceries. I am so glad. So now, I will start eating healthy again. My plan is Weight Watchers Core. This allows me to not have to count points but to eat well and be healthy and hopefully lose weight as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Mag-Pie's appointment went well. :) ... Amanda had an appointment yesterday too.

Lisa said...

Friday already?? How time flys. Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hate having to take them to do shots! It's so not fun! :(

My kids have always been in the 75th or higher percentile on their height. They're tall and skinny. I was (once upon a time)!

Twitter