Sep 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #63

Thirteen Things on Twisted Cinderella Enjoys
  1. Magical Movies like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and the Chronicles of Narnia
  2. Cuddling up on the couch, in my nighty, nursing a nice hot cup of coffee and watching a favorite show.
  3. Listening to the great country singers like Conway Twitty, Kenny Rogers, George Jones, and George Strait and other all-time favorites like Bon Jovi.
  4. Laying on a blanket feeling the nice hot sun warm my skin, making me sleepy. (I haven't done this in years)
  5. Cuddling my kids, watching them laugh, being a mom.
  6. Reading books of all kinds, being carried away in their pages.
  7. Having in depth discussions and debates with Prince Charming
  8. Being creative in any way, especially scrapbooking and html templates.
  9. Capturing the things I see in my mind's eye using photography.
  10. Organizing my home so that I am proud of it.
  11. Waking up on my own from a nice long sleep, stretching and knowing there is no reason to get up quickly.
  12. Snuggling down in a freshy made bed into sheets that smell like they were dried on the line.
  13. Soaking in a nice hot bath, reading a novel, and relaxing.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats on the new baby! I've been gone almost a year and everyboby had babies. lol
Your daughter is still as cute as ever!

Sassyfrazz said...

Great list! I can relate and agree with a lot on there like: enjoying Chronicles of Narnia, coffee, movies/show watching, cuddling my kids, watching them laugh, being a mom! I love reading, clean bed and nice/hot bath!

Happy TT! Mine is up here and I would love a visit!

Anonymous said...

I'd say you and I are a lot alike. :)

Anonymous said...

I like all 13, but I am TOTALLY with you on #3 and #11

Reed said...

I like this list. Maybe because I can relate to it so much!

Twitter