Sep 30, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


Tackle It Tuesday has been pre-empted on account of a clingy baby. Even as I write I am holding and occasionally feeding my 10 week old baby. For the last couple of days I have a baby sized lump growing out of my arms. She seems healthy enough. Just clingy and starving. I guess my tackle today would be to be able to put her down long enough to get a cup of coffee and a bite to eat before I starve to death. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, I guess I should think about feeding the rest of my family too at some point. Fun. Fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Ha. I remember this...oh wait..some days he is still like this and I love it because he is slowly growing away from me. *sigh*

Notsosnowwhite said...

i would say that my little god daughter is having a growth sprut..lol

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! What I wouldn't do to have a clingy baby right now...

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! What I wouldn't do to have a clingy baby right now...

Twitter