Jun 27, 2008

Busy day

I got a lot accomplished in the nursery today. I got all of the clothes put away. I even put all the clothes for when she is older put into the dresser I have put aside for it. So in her room is only clothes for her to wear until she is 3 months old. Then the other dresser outside her room has her clothes sorted by age for future use. I cleaned all the stuff that had been stored in her room and I sorted through her blankets and sheets as well. So all that is left now is for Prince Charming to put up her crib, to help with her curtains and for Princess and I to put up all the wall stuff. I am getting a change table given to me, but I am not sure when I am going to get it. I am not worried I can do fine without it. It was a lot of work but her room is starting to come together now. I am really glad.

I will say that I am tired and slightly grouchy tonight. I have warned Prince Charming that I am feeling grouchy so that at least he is forewarned. I don't get grouchy much but I guess, I worked hard today and this is how it is coming out. I swear though that after this baby is born, and before I start my diet, I am sitting down with a smorgasbord of yummy food, my list so far is chocolate bars, ice cream, potato chips, something caramel and yummy and milkshakes. I just want to sit down and eat all the bad stuff I can imagine. (somehow this apple I am eating doesn't quite cut it for me)

We had our second last prenatal class last night. It was fun. I am glad that I went. I did find out that there are great breast feeding support groups in town where I can go after the baby is born to get help and get her weighed to make sure she is doing okay. I was also told that I can get help from the nurses and the lactation consultant while I am there to try to make this time go better than it did with Princess.

3 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Welcome back to BLOGGER!!
It must feel good to have gotten all that done!
How are YOU feeling!?
- Audrey

Tasha said...

Sounds like you got a lot done...very nice! Can't wait for pictures...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the nursery is coming along so nicely!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Twitter