Feb 26, 2008

What’s that smell?


I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I should NOT be trusted near a stove these days. Last time I was pregnant I got forgetful as all get out, now I can stand in my kitchen and watch my food and still burn the heck out of it. Before I was pg, I NEVER EVER burned anything, but now . . . I have burned too pots in three days!! I can be trusted to cook for my family it is never until I get to my own supper that I burn the heck out of it. I am so frustrated with myself. I have no idea what the heck is wrong with me. I have only been cooking my entire life, I know you can't cook with a burned pot, I know you have to watch your food, I know you don't cook on high. So what the heck is wrong with my pregnant brain that I seem unable to cook a pot of oatmeal for my breakfast without completely burning the heck out of the pan!!!! Someone take away my cooking lisence, I should be banned from the kitchen! Now excuse me I have to go close open the windows a little further to let the smoke out.


No comments:

Twitter