Jan 22, 2008

I told Princess about the baby

Her first reaction was to squeal in delight. Then she leaned over and kissed and hugged my belly so that she could kiss the baby. After that she asked me if this baby would die too. I told her that I went to the doctor to make sure that this baby was healthy and growing before I told her about the baby and that we saw the baby and that it was dancing around. She got excited and started to dance around the living room. Then she asked me if she could take me up to her room so that she could tell the baby about her room. So I went up to her room and she whispered to my belly about her room and about the fact that Toopy and Binoo was on tv. Before bed we walked downstairs with her hand on my belly so that she could be holding hands with the baby. She had chocolate chip cookies for a snack and she asked if I would eat one too so that she and the baby could share the snack.

No comments:

Twitter