Jan 12, 2008

Getting out

I have actually been out of the house three times in the last 2 days. Last night, our neighbours who have two boys, one of whom is in Belle's class invited us over for supper. It was nice to get out and to visit and to relax. Today I went out to spend a whopping $39 on groceries and when I got home, we were invited over to spend a little more time with those same neighbours. It is nice to get out and to visit and chat and be sociable. When I came home, I was exhausted, absolutely exhausted and after supper I slept for an hour on the couch.

One thing about this pregnancy that I find is that I can't get through a whole day right now without falling asleep. I end up sleeping for an hour every afternoon. Thank goodness, Prince Charming and Princess are accommodating and let me sleep.

Princess thinks I am sick. Poor little thing is so sweet. She knows that mommy has a bad belly and today when I was sleeping, she was getting ready to go to bed. She came over and gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead and said, "Goodnight mommy, see you in the morning. I hope you feel better. What can do you . . . how can I . . . what do you want?" (She was trying to ask how she could make me feel better.) I told her I was fine that just going to bed would make me happy and she trotted off to bed quietly. She is so sweet and loving and concerned. I am glad I am going to be telling her soon, so she can be excited. I don't like for her to be worried. I just want to get past the first trimester. I can't take breaking her little sensitive heart again.

No comments:

Twitter