Dec 4, 2007

Tagged!!

My Freind tagged me!


What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Dove, I really like it and I have a bulk pack in my linen closet.


Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Not right now, it is the wrong time of year for it here.


What would you change about your living room? Everything, I would change my furniture and where I place it. I would keep my christmas tree it is beautiful!


Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Well, my dishwasher is at the store somewhere but there are clean dishes sitting in the dishrack waiting to be put away.


What is in your fridge? Food, squash, broccoli, cheese, apples, a LOT of apples, skim milk, and more.

White or wheat bread? Multigrain

What is on top of your refrigerator? my microwave and some recipes

What color or design is on your shower curtain? just a simple yellow shower curtain and liner.

How many plants are in your home? Does that include my christmas trees? LOL

Is your bed made right now? No, Prince Charming is in it sleeping.

Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet

Is your closet organized? Very, I just finished organizing it.

Can you describe your flashlight? I have a little silver one and a big lantern, we used it last night during our power outage.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass, most of the time. Plastic sometimes.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope, I have apple juice and water in my fridge.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? we have no garage, but my basement is a disaster zone.

Curtains or blinds? Curtains.

How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 and 1 Prince Charming. If he isn't there, I need two pillows.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No lights at all.

How often do you vacuum? Never. We have no carpet.

Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard

What color is your toothbrush? red

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No, I have one just inside my door.

What is in your oven right now? nothing.

Is there anything under your bed? No, I have no bedframe, my bed is four mattresses on the floor.

Chore you hate doing the most? Dishes, absolutely

What retro items are in your home? None that I can think of.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? nope, I used to have basement set up, but heating cost a fortune.

How many mirrors are in your home?One inside the front door, one in the bathroom and one in Princess's room.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.

What color are your walls? green

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No, unless your count knives and Prince Charming's sword.

What does your home smell like right now? toast

Favorite candle scent? vanilla or coffee.

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Dill pickles, and sweet pickles.

What color is your favorite Bible? black

Ever been on your roof? Nope and I don’t plan to.

Do you own a stereo? no

How many TVs do you have? 2 working and two that don't work at all, I have no idea why we still have them.

How many house phones? 3

Do you have a housekeeper? No. we have me instead LOL

What style do you decorate in? Just comfortable, homey, and cozy.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I definitely prefer solids.

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes 1.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My computer and my purse along with Princess and her lovey.

Who to tag, who to tag? I hate tagging people, because most of them don’t want to be tagged. So, I will tag all of you and if you don’t want to do it, just ignore it, If you do, just let me know.

No comments:

Twitter