Dec 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I woke up sick this morning. Morning Sickness was back this morning and I was thrilled. Isn't that silly?

Despite out lack of money for this month, I think we will have a great Christmas. I feel a little guilty that no one outside our family got any presents at all. Not one. But we will have a wonderful Christmas, with a wonderful Christmas dinner and considering the 2 month delay in our income, that is pretty wonderful.

I love my family, I love my friends, I love my life. I am finally pregnant with the baby I have wanted for almost 5 years. I have a beautiful almost 6 year old daughter. I have a wonderful husband, who supports me in everything I do, whom I love dearly, even if I can't always get him to shovel the snow (LOL just teasing Prince Charming). I have a best friend who loves me unconditionally, who knows exactly who I am and loves me anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope yours is as wonderful as ours.

No comments:

Twitter