Nov 6, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I thought I would join in this week with a nasty gross job I did this week.

This is the beginning. Isn't it nasty?? I will admit that I hate oven cleaning, but food was spilled in there and it had to be done, or I would be doomed to a lifetime of ovenless cooking and I can't do that! Christmas is coming!
Here is the finished product. I even cleaned out the drawer below. I do need to get some SOS pads and see if I can scrub off that dark smudge on the outside above the oven but all in all not bad. MUCH better than it was. I even put a liner in.




6 comments:

Kathy said...

You are so brave...no one will see the "before" shot of my oven...lol.

Anonymous said...

wow, you did a BEAUTIFUL job!! I am so impressed. BTW, love the new look of your blog too.

Dimple Queen said...

Wonderful Job!! I need to do the same...the microwave is just almost as bad....now I'm embarassed!

Anonymous said...

What a job! That's a lot of had work.

Beckaboo said...

WOW!!!
I can't remember if I have ever cleaned my oven... Hmmm... I guess that probably means that I haven't. Ewww... Don't tell anyone!

GREAT JOB!

Blessings!

Mommy said...

Very nice. :) You just reminded me of another tackle I probably should do too. I haven't cleaned my oven since our Tiny boy was born and that was 20 months ago. (And my mother did it. ;) )

Twitter