Oct 19, 2007

Victorious in the Ever After


I have been fighting a battle that I haven't mentioned here before. Princess has been giving us a hard time with wetting her bed. And she didn't even have to be sleeping to do it. I would ask her why she would pee her bed awake when she never does that during the day and she would just say, "I didn't want to get out of bed mommy" How in the world do you make you child WANT TO stay dry all night. After many many night-time battles, I decided to break out the good old calendar reward idea. I have never done that with Princess and I thought she would like it. So I printed out her "Dry Bum Calendar" and I showed it to her. I explained that for ever night that she was dry, she got a sticker and one little chocolate. After 7 in a row, she would get a bigger treat. Well yesterday, we went out for our first big treat! She got a little pet shop toy thing and some chicken nuggets at McDonalds. She was so proud and you know what? . . . so am I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute little girl! happy ww

Twitter