Oct 18, 2007

Thirteen Tips



Thirteen Tips Twisted Cinderella has found for the working mom
  1. Get showered and dressed before your kids wake up.
  2. Set out your kids' clothes the night before so there's no arguing about what to wear.
  3. Pack your children's lunches and backpacks the night before.
  4. Stay in touch with your child's teacher or caregiver by phone and email.
  5. In th evening, give yourself and your kids time to relax and unwind.
  6. Make kid-friendly meals in advance or cook something quick and easy.
  7. Treat yourself to dinners out on occasion.
  8. Factor in fun and time to snuggle.
  9. Spend time together with your husband, even if it's just reading or watching TV.
  10. Put the kids to bed early so you have more time to yourselves.
  11. Go to bed at the same time -- and . . . !
  12. Have a schedule and stick to it.
  13. Find lots more here

    1.
    Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
    1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to shower at midnight. That way I can take my TIME!

Great list. Bowchicka BOW!

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Wow what an awesome list!!!

Anonymous said...

Great list. As I'll be joining the back to work force soon, these tips will come in handy.

And I also take a shower after the kids are in bed it really relaxes me and helps me unwind.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great tips. I could use some of them even though I'm NOT a working mom.

Sleeping Mommy said...

Oops! Forgot to post my link, I'm playing today too. http://sleepingmommy.com/?p=383

Fantastagirl said...

Great list - and so very true!

Gellianne said...

Hi!Nice List.I think I have to print it and post it on my mirror.Thanks!

Twitter