Oct 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I am late getting this done. The Hamburger Soup was a big hit as was the Country Chicken . I am definitely making them again! This week I get groceries on Thursday, I love doing my menu plan on grocery week, even if I have to stick to making it easy because I am working.

  1. Monday - Pork Chops Creole
  2. Tuesday - Cheesey Chicken Casserole
  3. Wednesday - Chili Con Carne
  4. Thursday - Chicken and Rice Casserole
  5. Friday - Sweet and Sour Pork
  6. Saturday - Country Fried Steak with Biscuits and Gravy
  7. Sunday - Tex-Mex Stew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful meal plan this week!! That chessy chicken casserole sounds delicious.

Unknown said...

Since I returned to work in August I find that cooking a meal has actually gotten better. My husband and son help with dinner.
You have some terrific recipes for this week's menu plan.
My husband would love the Country Fried Steak with Biscuits and Gravy. The only problem is since he's a diabetic he would have to be especially good all day to have this for dinner.

Twitter