Oct 26, 2007

The low-down on the interview


Well, they came today and interviewed us. We will be on CBC news tonight and she said that she would probably be able to get us a copy on CD, I will keep you updated. The interview was about a program that we have been a part of for a year. It is a buying club aimed at helping parents feed their families healthy foods. The family puts in so much money and the club matches it and then goes out and buys foods in bulk and splits it among the families keeping each family's preferences in mind. It is a great program and I am proud to be a part of it. They filmed me getting Princess's breakfast, preparing her snack, getting her off to school and interviewed us, asking us questions about the program.


On a side note, every time I opened a cupboard or got something for Princess, the news lady kept saying how amazed she was at my organization. It made me feel good to hear that. I was really proud.

2 comments:

Ter said...

yay for organization! :)

Hope the interview went well.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope that you'll be able to post it. I'd love to see it. :)

Sounds fun.

Twitter