Sep 29, 2007

PhotoHunt 77: Original

Theme: Original Become a Photo Hunter

The theme this week is original and right away I thought immediately thought of Princess. I love her original way of thinking. She is truly my best, most fun, and my favorite true original.




And for Hummie and anyone else who may have wondered here is my recipe for Cola Chicken. It is easy. I sometimes use a can of tomato soup instead of ketchup.

Easy Cola Chicken
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Ready In: 55 Minutes
Yields: 4 servings


INGREDIENTS:
4 skinless, boneless chicken
breast halves
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup ketchup
1 cup cola-flavored carbonated
beverage

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place the chicken pieces into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola. Pour over the chicken. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until the chicken is no longer pink.

15 comments:

Ritsumei said...

No doubt about it, that is one Sweet Original you've got there!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. We are all truly originals.

Anonymous said...

Of course, nothing can be as original as our children, no two persons alike, everyone is original. Thanks for sharing photos of your lovely daughter.

Have a great weekend, :)

Anonymous said...

Very fun--I have one of those too. :) Aren't they fun. :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful original!! Thanks for the recipe too! Have a great week.

Cheryl said...

Thanks! I will let you know if I try this...I need to get organized.

Mommy Lutchi said...

adorable,gorgeous photos!

mine is up at My Two Cents Worth and
The Four Seasons Of My Life I hope You can visit me too. TC

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week.

Cynthia said...

You and I were on the same page for the original theme! Great photos!

Ter said...

I'm going to have to try that recipe... (any excuse to have more coke, right? ;) )

Cute pictures. :)

Fantastagirl said...

Great photos, the princess is such a cutie!

Thinking of trying your cola chicken later this week - sounds good!

Unknown said...

Great pictures for the theme. So much fun.

Andree said...

I have photos of my daughters in sunglasses just like that when they were really tiny. What a hoot it was! I still laugh when I look at it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, those photos are too sweet! She's such a doll.

changeiam said...

Now princess is definitely an original :) Here's mine

Twitter