Aug 28, 2007

Yay!!


I am so glad work is going so well. I had two assessments today and I got 100% on the one I could get a grade on and a pass on the pass/fail on-line assessment. I did a minimal skills test and passed that too. The instructor even got me to coach others who were having difficulties. It felt good to be needed. I was really happy with how today went.

I start on my actual job tomorrow half-days with the other half day to come back and de-brief. I am kind of excited abou that.

My friend who sits next to me finished her last day today. I will be sad to see her go. She was a lot of fun to sit and laugh with every day. I wish her luck as she continues her eductation.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...you're such a sweetie! The only thing keeping me sane this month was joking with you and Elisha. The best of luck to you too, I know you'll be advancing quickly through the ranks :)

Heather said...

P.S Like my comments pic? ooooouuuuuu ahhhhhhhhh ;)

Twitter