Aug 27, 2007

Well that was a busy evening


Work went well today. I am almost done in training. One more days and then I get to get out there. I had an assessment today and I have 2 more assessments and a minimal skills test tomorrow.

I came from work at 4:00 pm and my washer was finally delivered! I was thrilled! I proceeded to get right to work, I put on rice and chicken for Prince Charming, Curry Vegetables for me and I put on laundry all by 5:30 and by 6:15 I was already up to 3 loads of laundry! I may just keep doing laundry all evening. My plan is to wash, dry and fold them all and then put them away afterwards. I am so happy not to be washing clothes by hand anymore.

The rest of my evening should consist of bathing Princess, doing laundry, and relaxing with Prince Charming.



3 comments:

Girlplustwo said...

i love washing machines. a new one?

sigh.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new washing machine!! How long did you need to wash by hand? I'd definetly kick my feet off and relax too.

Glad to hear you had a good day at work!

Anonymous said...

OK, it's late I meant to write kick my shoes off and put my feet up!LOL!

Twitter