Aug 29, 2007

Thirteen Things





Thirteen things About Twisted Cinderella This Week
  1. My first day out training was really stressful, I hope it gets better.
  2. Two people left work today. I miss my friend Heather.
  3. I am completely exhausted from these 5:30 am rises are killing.
  4. I only have four more days of 5:30 rises!!! yay then I get up at 7!
  5. I am feeling really good about being vegetarian again.
  6. I love this vegetarian ww core breakfast!
  7. I can't believe that Princess is going to be finishing up at daycare this week.
  8. I love my neighbourhood and my freinds here.
  9. I am thrilled to have Monday off work!
  10. I am thrilled to be getting busses to work as of next Thursday instead of walking every day.
  11. I hope to get my car on the road next month.
  12. I haven't driven a car in more than 5 years.
  13. I am soooo tired, I can't think properly. Luv ya guys! Have a great Thursday.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

19 comments:

Tink said...

Quite a week, wasn't it? 5.30 rises are killing..!
My TT lists 13 activities / sports I did or still do.

Suprina said...

Sounds like you have been busy.
I didn't really drive for 3 years while we were in Germany. I couldn't wait to get back to my mini-van.

Great List!
Happy T13!

impwork said...

Good luck with the next 4 days. I could get up at 5:30 but I prefer my later start :-)

Anonymous said...

I do think going vegetarian is very energizing and healing. Due to a digestive disorder (unfixable) I had to do this myself, and I feel better than I have in years (and so will you when you don't have to get up at 5:30 a.m., ugh).

Sandee said...

What a great list. I'm glad you have Monday off and changing from getting up @ 5:30 to 7:00. Have a great TT. :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Now THAT is devotion to your job. Getting up at 5:30?

I think it's super you haven't driven in five years. I wish I could give up the gas habit!

Lori said...

deep cleansing breath INNNNNNN and OUUUUUUUUUUT. Happy TT:)

1UP RPG said...

The energy does tend to wane by Thursday doesn't it? Hang in there! Your busy week is almost through.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with #12.

Mine's up

Denise Patrick said...

5:30 am!! OMG! IS there such a time? Good luck with the new job and the training.

Happy TT!

Yuriko said...

Happy TT. Your princesses are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Getting up at 5:30? Wow! That would be a really great struggle for me. I'm not a morning person. So I'm wishing you luck then! happy T13!

Shelley said...

Hey TC...glad to hear your job is going well.

I can't believe you haven't driven a car in 5 years. I guess it's because living here....you can't survive well without a car. But well, it's probably better for the pocket book and environment to do what you have been doing.

Great TT...come on over and visit mine!

Cynthia said...

5:30!!! Ouch!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I feel for you on the 530. I am up at that time just so I have a chance to have a cup of coffee and some quiet time in my day!

Anonymous said...

5:30... ugh!

bernie said...

Mine's up at 13 Famous Dogs

Happy Mama to Three said...

I could never make it as a vegetarian. Good for you sticking to your goal. And walking to work, that's devotion.

Cindi
My TT is up and running if you have time to wander through

Anonymous said...

5:30am kills me as well.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. Happy TT!

Twitter