Aug 22, 2007

Thirteen Things





Thirteen things About Twisted Cinderella This Week
  1. I am really excited to be getting healthy again.
  2. Tomorrow after work, I am going grocery shopping and I am getting the stuff I need to eat vegetarian Weight Watchers Core
  3. There are several people at work who are being healthy and it really motivates me.
  4. Notsosnowhite will be getting home at about 1pm today.
  5. Princess will be heartbroken and will miss her terribly.
  6. So will Prince Charming as he will have to get up to see Princess off in the mornings after I leave for work now. So will I.
  7. I am loving watching Big Brother this year. It is so much fun for me.
  8. I am addicted to checking out Jokers Updates to see what is happening on the live feeds.
  9. I am going to join the gym next to where I work next week.
  10. I am really excited about all the changes they have made at work.
  11. They have really reduced the stress load at work.
  12. My instructor put me in charge today of explaining the assignment and of putting people in groups.
  13. I am really anxious to get out of training now.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 comments:

Suprina said...

What a great T13!
You seem so happy!
Happy T13!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you. You'll do great.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

A great list. Princess is really pretty. I bet she'll be driving a lot of guys crazy.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hate being in training too. It makes me feel like I know nothing. :( But I'm sure you'll do great!

Lori said...

I love Weight Watchers...its yummy. So is Lean Cuisine:)I love thier pizza's....Happy TT. Good luck!

Bernie said...

ALl the best with the WW... and I am glad that you are feeling 'healthy' as you put it!!

Great list, happy TT!

Ours is up as well, oh and snap for the graphic!!

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like a very busy week. Good for you for eating healthy. Little Princess is a doll.

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on the healthy bit! It's hard to get on the right path...but worth it in the end! :)

Anonymous said...

It really is exhilarating to take charge of your own health. I was sort of forced to, due to falling ill...but now that I've got used to it, I enjoy feeling I have some control over my health.

Anonymous said...

It's good you're getting healthy again :)

Happy TT!

J. Lynne said...

WW Core is such a healthy way to go! Good luck!

And happy TT!

Twitter