Aug 15, 2007

Thirteen things




Thirteen things About Twisted Cinderella This Week
  1. We have been working for a week now to get the cable company to straighten out and give us the right channels. They keep screwing up. Ugh sometimes people drive me crazy.
  2. Work is going well, but training is driving me a little nuts. I have done this before. I know what I am doing, just let me get out there already.
  3. They have made a lot of changes at work, which lead me to believe that it will be less stressful.
  4. Princess was sweet and cuddly tonight when I was home. We had fun giggling and cuddleing and tickling before she went to bed.
  5. I realized today that she only has approximately 2 more weeks of day care before she is done with it for good.
  6. It won't be too long before she starts kindergarten. I can't believe she is that big already.
  7. Prince Charming spent hours on the phone in one night trying to get the cable straightened out.
  8. Cable shouldn't be this complicated.
  9. I am going to get groceries after work tomorrow. That is kind of fun for me.
  10. Grandma great said she would send me a gift card for my anniversary. I love the idea of going to pick out something at the store.
  11. I have been trying new recipes lately and having fun doing it.
  12. I called a bill collector and made payment arrangements today. I am proud that I did it myself that I didn't let myself get bullied, and I didn't hide behind Prince Charming and make him fight this for me. I called, I lay down the law about what I could do and I got things done. Yay me!
  13. I am so glad to be working and getting us back on our feet again.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....that cable company sounds terrible....a whole night on the phone, and they STILL didn't get the channels right?

I like to try new recipes too.

Mine's posted. Have a great evening!!

Suprina said...

This is just one reason We have direct Tv. I can't stand Cable. We do have cable internet access, which I LOVE!

Kids grow up way to fast don't they.
This is my oldest last year of elementary school.

Great TT!

Anonymous said...

Cable and Internet providers are forces of evil! LOL Every time I have to call about the Internet I'm on the phone no less than 2 hours. NOT FUN! I hope you get everything straighted out. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

I had it out with my cable company this morning also- must be in the air! Great list!

Lori said...

Sounds like a trying week...and forget trying to straighten the cable company out...im convinced they have nothing but morons working there. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Cable people can be such jerks sometimes too! Hope you get it all straightened out. Way to go on getting the bill sorted out as well.
Hope your week ends well.

Tink said...

Is it me or is your font in white hard to read? I highlighted it to make it better. Interesting list though, so I don't mind. :-)
My TT is about BED.

Anonymous said...

very cute tt! I love the way you have your blog done! Very adorable.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Great for you on 12. Bill collectors can be obnoxious. Happy TT

Denise Patrick said...

Good for you talking to the bill collector yourself. And, after listening to you and others about cable companies - I'm so glad we don't have it.

My TT is about my Summer travels.

kuanyin333 said...

Happy TT and congrats for all your bravery and dedication to getting things done!

Twitter