Aug 1, 2007

Thirteen Plans




Thirteen things I plan to do before I start work on Monday:

1. Bring the computer out of the basement and into the living room.
2. Clear out spare room for Notsosnowwhite when she comes.
3. Move extra bed out of room to give her more room to move around.
4. Clean Princess's room again.
5. Make sure house is spotless.
6. Buy a lunch kit to take with me.
7. Sort through clothes in room to make work clothes more accessible.
8. Organize the basement somewhat.
9. Move extra chair and couch downstairs.
10. Finish menu plan for next week.
11. Get outfits ready for Princess for week to make Prince Charming's morning job of sending her off easier.
12. Spend time with family.
13. Relax on the weekend.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Editors note: So far today I have done the following off of my list of 13:
1. Bring the computer out of the basement and into the living room.
2. Clear out spare room for Notsosnowwhite when she comes. (almost done)
3. Move extra bed out of room to give her more room to move around. (Taken Down but yet to be moved)
4. Clean Princess's room again.
8. Organize the basement somewhat.
10. Finish menu plan for next week.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty intense task list. You must be one of those supermoms! 'Wish I had that kind of energy.

Lori said...

Your going to be a busy girl...be sure and do #13:) Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Once it's written down, you can then forget it. It no longer has to stay in your mind, so you can then RELAX.

So relax and enjoy your family, my dear.

Everything falls into place. XOXO

pussreboots said...

Good luck with your to do list. Happy TT.

Unknown said...

When you're done there can you come clean my house. :) Happy TT! Enjoy your company.

Anonymous said...

busy busy! Good luck!

Sparky Duck said...

sounds like you have a lot planned to get done in just 3 days. Better you then me.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

But when are you going to sleep??

-atomik kitten said...

Looks like you'll be busy!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #12 and 13! *giggles*

I'm back from the vacation now! The Lifecruiser Cyber Cruises will start as soon as possible again :-)

Anonymous said...

good luck with the new job--I'm rooting for you!! I bet you are so excited!!

Jen said...

Your list inspired me. Must. Get. Off. Butt.

Thank you!

Twitter