Aug 14, 2007

Tackles Galore

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and this week I am proud to say that with Notsosnowwhite's help I have accomplished all the lists of things I have been trying to get done. I have a clean basement, organized shelves, clean rooms, and piles and piles of garbage and unnecessary junk thrown away. I also have my menu plan worked out for two whole weeks. I am sick today and I feel like my head is going to pop right off my shoulders. And the big tackle I got done today is I made it through work without leaving for a sick day.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Way to go!!!!

Karen said...

Sometimes that's the best we can do....to make it through the day.

But isn't it great that your house is so organized that it didn't crash down while you were ill??

adymommy said...

YAY! I would love to get everything accomplished! Hope you feel better soon!
Happy Tackling!

Twitter