Aug 10, 2007

Row

Theme: Row Become a Photo Hunter
The theme this week is Row and immediately thought of Princess's fun at the beach and at the Community BBQ held with by our neighbours on this street. She had so much fun and got to play with all her little friends. I had lots of pics of my girl in Rows!

bbq day


bbq day

beach day
beach day
beach day Other stuff

Work is going really well. My instructor has a different style than my other one did but she is a nice person who is working really hard to make sure that everyone get what they need to know. I would like to be finished the training soon, but then the information is always good to have, even if I have been there before.

Notsosnowwhite bought supper tonight and had it waiting for me when I got home from work, if she is not careful, I may not let her go home. I might just want to keep her!

Princess has taken to stealing my camera when she can find it and taking pics and the scary thing is that she is pretty good. I am going to be getting an inexpensive one for her I think (I saw one for $20) . She will love that and it will keep her away from mine. LOL

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

All great photos and they all look like they are having fun. You threw me off a bit at the begining,... you have "row" and then "funky" in there. The first photo could pass for both with the children's faces done up. lol Have a happy weekend. Mine is up, please stop by.

Twisted Cinderella said...

OOops, I made a mistake in my post copying my code for my header from last week. I fixed it now! Thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

great photos!! I am so glad things are going well. How thoughtful of nososnowwhite. We are buying our son a camera too to see what he can do with it :) She did a wonderful job!!

Melli said...

Looks like she had a REALLY good time! :) And I know YOU had fun taking the pictures!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

They're so cute.

Linda said...

Those are some very cute rows of what looks like a very good time. Your daughter took a nice shot of a row, too! Pretty soon you can her do all the Photo Hunt pictures!

ipanema said...

Nice photos for the theme. They sure are enjoying! :)

Fantastagirl said...

The girls all look like they are having so much fun! Great photos!

Lynn said...

It's nice to see the kids are well-behaved lining up. :)

CRIZ LAI said...

Such a bunch of obedient kids. Nice shots for the theme. Happy Weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/08/photo-hunters-row.html

Mark said...

It looked like a Croc gathering to me, good to see the kids enjoying themselves

Anonymous said...

What great summer fun photos! Looks like she and her friends are having a blast!

Paulie said...

Great pictures depicting this week's theme. Enjoyed daughter's photo too. Good idea to get her a camera of her own.

Come see mine.

Andree said...

Those summer memories will be enhanced by your photos when she grows up! They had a great time, didn't they!

Michele said...

Aww... loved the pic. Kids are amazing, aren't they? Your blog is awesome. I loved strolling thru it!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Anonymous said...

Wow, perfect choices for this week's theme! :)

JHS said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time!

Twitter