Aug 9, 2007

Notso rocks! And other stuff!



I am so happy that Notsosnowwhite is here for my first week of work. It has been so nice to come home from work and have my kitchen all nice and tidy. It is so nice to have her here to share my time with. And now . . . . you should see what she did! She knows how hard I have been working to clean my house and to get things under control. She also knows that this weekend I was planning to clean my basement and to get it organized. Today when I got home from work, she had my basement completely cleaned up!!! I LOVE my friend!!! Check it out here: LINK




Doesn't she just rock?!?!






Work is going well. I find it a little boring going through the training again, but it is a lot of fun to see my friends and to see how happy they are to see me.

I am hoping to be able to find a place to buy a washer from next week, because having a five year old and no washer is NOT working for me. Especially since she has taken to peeing her bed again lately. I swear I am hooking her up to a cathater at night, or putting her back in diapers. LOL. She would love that, I am sure.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clean house and basement - how wonderful! Cute picture! Hope you have a great weekend

Twitter